新聞標題:大連沙河口區附近sat培訓班
大連沙河口區sat是大連沙河口區sat培訓學校的重點專業,大連市知名的sat培訓機構,教育培訓知名品牌,大連沙河口區sat培訓學校師資力量雄厚,全國各大城市均設有分校,學校歡迎你的加入。
大連沙河口區sat培訓學校分布大連市中山區,西崗區,沙河口區,甘井子區,旅順口區,金州區,瓦房店市,普蘭店市,莊河市,長海縣等地,是大連市極具影響力的sat培訓機構。
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。
11.be in full swing 正在全力,活躍階段
in full swing的意思是“活躍”。該習語的意思即引申為“(工作的)展開、階段”。例如:The building project is in full swing.(建筑工程正處在全力之中。)
A: I hear your company in expanding its business. 我聽說你們公司正在擴展生意。
B: Yeah. We’re setting up a new factory now and the work on it is in full swing. The project will be completed in three months. 是的,正在新建工廠。工程正施工階段,三個月內就可以完工了。
12.be in high gear 全力
gear指“齒輪,傳動裝置”,high gear的意思是汽車的“高速檔”。該習語字面意思為“機器正處在高速檔(運轉)”,指“事物正處在全力當中”。
A: By the way, how is your business going? Is it proceeding smoothly? 哎,你的生意最近如何?進展還嗎?
B: Yes, it’s in high gear. 一切都在全力。
13.be itching for a chance to do 很想找個機會試一試
形容詞itching的意思是“渴望的”,be itching to do意為“渴望做某事”;for a chance指“找機會”,整個習語的意思即為“渴望機會試做某事”。
A: I am itching for a chance to cooperate with Mike. I hear he’s a very competent person. 我很想找機會和邁克合作一次。聽說他能干。
B: Everyone who has worked with him will have a deep impression on that point. 是的。每個和他一起工作的人都對此深有體會。
14.be of one mind 意見,看法相同
mind可指“頭腦,心神”。該習語直譯為“腦子想出的問題”,由此可以引申為“意見、看法相同”的意思。
A: What do the board think about this plan? 董事會對這項計劃怎么看?
B: They are of one mind in passing it. 。
A: Good news. 太好啦。
15.be of two minds 拿不定主意
be of two minds和be in two minds的意思相同,均表示“左右搖擺”或“拿不定主意,下不了決心”。例如:Don’t depend on him to decide. He always seems to be of two minds on important matters.(別指望他能決定。在事情上他好像總拿不定主意。)
A: Are you ready to take the plunge and pound the pavements for new one? 你大膽措施,排除障礙,重新再來?
B: I’m still of two minds. But I do seem to like to quit my present job. 我依然猶疑不決。我確實想放棄現在的工作。
A: What kind of job are you aiming at? I mean, do you have a particular job in mind? 你想做樣的工作? 我的意思是說,在你腦子里有的選擇?
B: I have a good mind to go into business. I think I can be equally successful as most other women in business. 我想進軍商海。我想我會與商海里女性同樣的。
比方說,即使你才任職不久就離職,這也不算是件不體面的事。
他使世界記起過去的黑暗,為世界顯示當前的現實,指出它新生的道路。
The following words are most important: even though, even so, in spite of, unless, although, no matter, however, whatever, no, nor, neither…nor, but….
A: It\'s my pleasure to join you.
所謂“三余”概括起來就是如何利用一切零星時間來讀書。
253. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老板本人。
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
但是,運用好的記憶方法,記憶就變得快速、持久很多。
Christmas is one of the best times of year for awkward family photos
Toolkits were sometimes unable to deserialize encoded parameters sent fromother toolkits using a different version of the XML Schema (for example, 2001 vs1999).
像瘋子一樣的大聲讀出來。
10. Thanks for your coming!
"As the pioneer batch of Nantah freshmen, our lives in the Yunnan Garden campus were not pleasant."
站得太久了,坐下來休息真是愉快。
(2)We sat down on the park bench and watched the people as they passed.
請求管理器:這個子系統管理從客戶端發送過來的搜索請求并把搜索請求分發到搜索子系統中。
The school provides the students with lesson-sheets. 學校免費給學生提供講義。
The implication of this is that if a message can be decrypted using the public key,then it must have been sent from the owner of the private key.
2、成人式英語教育
大連沙河口區sat培訓學校成就你的夢想之旅。學sat就來大連沙河口區sat培訓學校